Saturday, November 14, 2009

Today's Class November 14, 2009

Today's sessions were more informational. It is still unclear how to properly assess progression the way we are to do it here, but it will be clearer as we go along.....



In class Dr. Janse spoke more on class assessing..... The second class we enjoyed presentations of colleagues' about musical influences.



MY musical influences are my uncle Calvin, my mother, Mrs. Deluca, Mrs. Crabb, and the musical group Commissioned!!!





I am still in the process of reading A WHOLE NEW MIND, BY Daniel Pink. The information I have read thus far was engaging, and I found myself wanting to learn more about the L-Directed and R-Directed Thinking. All left brain thinking is more critical and analysing, but right brain is more spacial and emotion. More on the A's.

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm just reviewing ArtsAPS blogs and thought I would drop you a note. I will check back when you've had a chance to add more to your blog.
    Enjoy your holiday!
    Raymond
    Assistant director, ArtsAPS
    P.S.
    To put yourself in complete charge of the security of your ArtsAPS blog, got to:
    http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?answer=42673&cbid=-bdakh7t99a0s&src=cb&lev=answer
    There you will find out how to control who can and can not see your blog and answers to other privacy/security concerns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropping in to see what you have posted. Looking forward to reading more about your reflections and thoughts on Pink and how you have implemented some of this into your teaching. Let's also discuss this in class on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there
    I'm hoping to see reflections on further readings and how you are implementing those in your classes. It would also be great if you could give us some idea of your action research project - I'd love to hear some of your ideas and would be happy to reflect on those with you. Looking forward to seeing more posts soon.

    ReplyDelete